mga kuro-kuro sa mga bagay bagay

my opinions on things affecting our lives.

Name:
Location: Quezon City, NCR, Philippines

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Valentines

My girlfriend ask me to make her a friendster account, I said NO FUCKING WAY! Don’t want her to ever view my friendster… its highly confidential.

I don’t know if the Lovapalooza held last Saturday re-broke the record. My girlfriend and I went to the first, and only by accident. We just finished having our Valentines dinner at some hotel (thanks to my dad) near Harrisson when we decided to stroll around Baywalk. And what do you know, some bunch of people is gathering around and banners of Close-Up are all around. My girlfriend since then want to make it an annual “panata” to attend the Lovapalooza but I cant find the time. And I feel that all the succeeding events are just too commercialized. Nothing can beat the first time.

It’s Valentines once again. Arghhh… got to rush to buy some chocolates, flowers, and teddy bear. I hate it, I know they would unreasonably overprice everything that’s have to do with the concept of love, hearts, and the color red. These days, you can’t get away of heart shaped balloons, Goya Chocolates or a Blue Mountain greeting card. We got to admit it, girls 20+ want something expensive or in there word “sentimental”. Especially when you are still courting a girl, that’s why I see to it I am not courting a girl during Valentines Day (that’s before I have my GF).

Being in a retrospective mood lately, I can’t help but reflect 2 ladies that has (or still is) been an important part of my life. The first one, I courted her a long time ago. She was the first girl I ever taken seriously. So seriously that I feel she set the standard of character for girls for me. We didn’t end together, and not even on contact now, but somehow I cent seem to forget her. Then there is Ethel, if there is a most influential person in my life it got to be her. She showed me love, strength, and gave me the inspiration in life. She inspired me to achieve the things I want in life, she is always there at my side every time I need her. For the past 4 years I knew her, I considered her my soul mate, my other half I cant live without. My only wish is that we may grow old and spend every Valentines of the rest of our life together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home