mga kuro-kuro sa mga bagay bagay

my opinions on things affecting our lives.

Name:
Location: Quezon City, NCR, Philippines

Sunday, December 24, 2006

2006, my life in retrospect

I started this year I was working in an interior design office with my college friends and ill probably end it at home doing my masteral papers. 2006, what a year. At least it wasn’t boring. I started this year working for a narcissistic boss and I ended it by having receiving an mp4 from Santa (ok I am 26 but ill believe in anything to have some free “bread”). I can’t say that this year was roller coaster year, just a year that that I choose earning my happiness from earning some money. At least ill end smiling (I hope so, who knows what will happened by the 30th).

This year was hard for some people. My girlfriend lost her mom this December. Just imagine celebrating Christmas when you just buried your mom 5 days ago. Imagine facing the coming year feeling incomplete. She had a hard year and yet she is still not loosing an ounce of hope, if I can give a person of a year to anybody ill give it to her. What happened to her make me realize to count my blessings. I don’t have a perfect life but I am blessed to live a life doing what I want. I don’t have much money but I am well educated. I didn’t became a football or tennis star (been dreaming of it until now) but I am given a chance to have my masteral studies at the best school at this side of Diliman. Thank God I am not stuck on a life I don’t want.
I can’t wish for more for 2007 (more 1s on my classcards and a wilder sex life wont hurt). I just want to live a happy and contented life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home