mga kuro-kuro sa mga bagay bagay

my opinions on things affecting our lives.

Name:
Location: Quezon City, NCR, Philippines

Friday, January 26, 2007

Of Random Things

Relationships, though feels good to be in one but also a real headache. I guess ill never know what goes inside a woman’s head. It is out there as one of the greatest mysteries in life like the Bermuda Triangle and life after death. Well if you cant beat them…. just concede.

I am glad I again had my life back. Been busy the couple of weeks finishing reports after reports. Still got some papers this coming week but its just shorties. I cant believe how much focused I can be once I get myself into this things. I nearly forgot I had my other life, I guess it feels easy when you are enjoying what your doing.

Man, I plan on getting my butt up and do some exercise, probably some jogging and play some tennis. I feel really out of condition lately. Damn this molar surgery of mine can’t do anything physically heavy the past week. Its already late January and I feel I still owe my body to get rid of those holiday weight I gain.

Well a late reaction on the David Beckham thing. I can’t help but to be shocked to hear my man Beckham is going stateside to play for LA Galaxy. It is just me or all the athletes I look up to are either ending up their careers or is diminishing already to oblivion? Man they are being replaced by punks… yes I repeat, punks!!! I used to be an avid fan of basketball but growing up only 5’6” just diminishes my interest playing the game. And as a fan, current hip-hop ballers (aka NIGGERS) turn me off. I just wonder how many other Filipinos still like the game.
Speaking of hip-hoppers, I just can’t help but to be irritated buy the new youth culture. This cant be generation-x (my generation). Generation-x is already out there working in offices as yuppies, getting married, or selling out their lives to what the grunge-era and Kurt Cobain stood against. This new generation is a crossbreed between an overdose of the commercialized MTV culture and plain stupidity and ignorance. You have here so called “thugz” calling themselves from the ghettos without knowing what ghettos really is. Man if you live in Fairview or Dasma you can’t call yourself a ghetto. And you’ll have this so-called “goth” kids who really had no idea what gothic really is. Black eyeliners don’t make you vampires. And don’t make me start with those hapless fashion victims aka fashionistas. What is with the retro 80s stuff? Look I was alive and already conscious during the 80s and what I remember what people wear is oversized t-shirts, jeans and hi cut rubber shoes, look at Maricel Soriano in those old John and Marshe reruns that’s the real 80s fashion. Poor kids, they are the victims of their own ignorance. Well at least they are sexy to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home